Watch this product and we will notify you once it is back in stock.
A nice retro fitting in brass with a design from the middle of the 20th century. The handle is untreated and unlacquered for a natural aging and a rustic feeling of the brass.
- Swedish-made fittings in metal.
- Choose between 2 different cc dimensions.
- Brass ages naturally over time and can both get darker and stain. Most fittings are polished and varnished so that the handle retains the same finish year after year. However, this handle is completely without lack and therefore will the brass age by time for a nice and cool patina.
- Delivered including M4 screw. Feel free to enter your thickness on doors / drawers above and we will adapt the screws to your measurements. If nothing is stated, we will send screws suitablefor 16mm doors.
Measures & Mounting
- The hardware is mounted with the supplied screws through a door or drawer.
- Made of metal.
- M4 screw is always included in orders. Feel free to state the thickness of your doors / drawers and we will send suitable screws, otherwise we will send standard screws.
- Can be cleaned with a soft cloth.
- Linfalk Beslag & Inredning is a family business based in Linköping, Sweden. The company was started in 1989 in the small village of Bestorp, 30 km south of Linköping, and has for over 30 years delivered kitchen details and kitchen fittings to all around Sweden. Linfalk has a complete range of handles, knobs, hooks, drawer fittings, cabinet fittings, lighting and other kitchen details. As a reseller to Linfalk, It's Design offers the entire Linfalk range online.